Re: Topics, on and off

Subject: Re: Topics, on and off
From: "Race, Paul D" <racepa -at- WHQPOS4B -dot- DAYTONOH -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 1995 12:51:01 -0600

You're right, of course, but if he asks us all to bring musical instruments,
and then at the door stops those who are carrying Saxophones. . . .

From: Heli Roosild
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Date: Wednesday, August 16, 1995 12:52PM

In a manner of speaking, all of us on this list are guests in Eric's house.
As such, isn't it rather rude of us to argue with the host when he makes a
request? Would we insist on bringing say, a dog into his house--would we
smoke--if explicitly asked not to? I would hope not.