Job Opening in NJ and MD

Subject: Job Opening in NJ and MD
From: Ray Fernandez <rayf -at- DSS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 1995 12:43:17 -0400

I've been asked by my boss to post this job opening on the Tech. Writer List--
this his how he found me and he's never regretted it *wink*:

His wording:

Leading telecommunication Co. has openings for two technical writers to produce
hardware and software user manuals in Carlstadt, NJ and Gaitherburg, MD.
Canidates should have a college degree and some experience. Knowledge of
Ventura Publisher and FrameMaker useful but not essential. Send inquiries to:

Bob Krummerich, Technical Publications Manager
Penril Datability Networks
1300 Quicne Orchard Blvd.
Gaithersburg, MD 20878-4106
Voice: (301) 921-8600
Fax: (301) 921-0161

I'm curious to know out how many people on this list have either hired or been
hired via this list.
--
Ray Fernandez, Tech. Writer *As I sit looking out of a window of a building,
Penril Datability Networks *I wish I did not have to write the instruction