Mac or IBM?

Subject: Mac or IBM?
From: "Prof. James Lenze (810) 204-3658 Technical Communication Program" <LENZE -at- LTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 1995 09:44:34 -0400

The administration at my university believes that the Macintosh platform is
not used in professional environments. I'm trying to convince them that the
Macintosh is widely used by technical communicators. Would you please send a
Mac, or Other). Seriously, just type "Windows", "Mac", or "other." I'll know.

Even better, if you know of a publication that documents the use of Macintosh
computers by technical communicators please let me know the name of it. Thanks!
James