Fwd: RE: Fwd: Other info

Subject: Fwd: RE: Fwd: Other info
From: Stuart Reynolds <stuartr -at- FIRSTGRAPHICS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 1995 16:14:50 -0800

-- [ From: Stuart Reynolds * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

in my list of lists, I've got a couple of lists on human factors, but either
they are *very* low volume or my system is messed up: I think I've gotten 4
posts in the 3 weeks I've been subscribed.

I've heard a rumor that there's a sig chi list available, but I can't find
the address. Can anyone help?

Human factors (HFS-L)
hfs-l -at- listserv -dot- vt -dot- edu
Send message: subscribe HFS-L your name
to LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- VT -dot- EDU

Human Factors
Usability testing & human factors (discussion) listproc -at- hubcap -dot- clemson -dot-
edu subscribe UTEST Your Name

-becca
----------

Could someone on this list please direct me to the internet user news group
on human factors and computing?

And, where may I find some listings on language teaching jobs in the USA in
private schools or Adult Education level?

Many thanks.

Nancy

--
Goin' down in flames...