How do you manage documents?

Subject: How do you manage documents?
From: Karen Mayer <Karen_Mayer -dot- TOUCH_TECHNOLOGY -at- NOTES -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 1995 13:51:30 EDT

We're looking into getting a new document management system that will do
version control, security access and has tie-ins to our email system. So
far the one that looks like it might meet our needs is Keyfile. Others we
are looking at are FolloViews, M/Archive, Saros Document Manager, and
DOCS Open. Does anyone know of and/or use any of these?