Re: Non-standard page sizes

Subject: Re: Non-standard page sizes
From: "Starr, Mike" <Mike -dot- Starr -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 16:11:26 -0600

Kathleen:

We just went through that. What I recommend is that you specify 8= x 11
pages, make your margins narrower then put crop marks in the margins for the
printer to go by when it's time to go to press. That way, you can easily
print them out on your laser printer without having to have a special stock
of odd-sized paper, and you can copy them for in-house use with your vanilla
photocopier.

We use a final printed page size of 7-3/8 x 9 (adopting the Microsquash
model).

Regards,

Mike Starr
mike -dot- starr -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com