Adams' reply re: tech writer character

Subject: Adams' reply re: tech writer character
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 1995 07:41:57 -0500

Scott Adams, the creator of the Dilbert comic strip, answered
the following questions for me regarding technical writers in Dilbert.

LaVonna

>>From root Sun Aug 6 02:26:59 1995
>Date: Sun, 6 Aug 1995 03:22:04 -0400
>From: ScottAdams -at- aol -dot- com
>To: lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
>Subject: Re: query re tech writer

>>>Q: Is Alice a tech writer or an engineer who just happened
>to have a document in review.<<

>Alice is an engineer

>>>Q: Someone told me you have a tech writer character named
>Theresa, but I have not seen this character. When did she appear?<<

>It's Tina, and she's coming up soon.

>Scott Adams

>http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/

LaVonna F. Funkhouser Immediate Past President, OK Chapter
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com Program Manager, 1995 Region 5 Conf.
technical writer Society for Technical Communication
COREStaff Communication Svcs.

My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.