Lost in CyberSpace

Subject: Lost in CyberSpace
From: "Michael J. Maloney" <MMaloney -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 1995 14:21:23 -0400

For some unknown reason, I did not receive any E-Mail from this list between
July 26th and Aug 2nd. I have since then subscribed again. I posted the
message HELP WANTED / SEARCHING FOR USERS.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience if you know ANYONE using
IsoDraw technical illustration software. I am the new US Distributor of
IsoDraw...........

NOTE:
I have responded to all replies received. If anyone responded to this
posting, and did not receive a reply, please resend. Thank you all -- very
much.