Re: Address of HTML listserv?

Subject: Re: Address of HTML listserv?
From: Stuart Reynolds <stuartr -at- DIRECT -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 1995 13:13:26 -0800

-- [ From: Stuart Reynolds * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Hi Margaret...

> Please, if someone has the correct listserv address for an HTML discussion
> list, could you send it to me? I know such a list exists (I found archives
for
> a list called www-html on the web) but nowhere were there instructions on
how
> to reach the list or to subscribe.

I just saw a reply with listserv addresses, so I won't add redundancy (sorry
Arlen) but there is also a "Newsgroup" which is...

comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html

A most excellent reference book (at least IMHO) is "The HTML Sourcebook by
Ian S. Graham, Published by Wiley (nope, not Coyote) ISBN 0-471-11849-4

Stui
--
Goin' down in flames...
But the colours are neat!!