Re: Dilbert & tech writers

Subject: Re: Dilbert & tech writers
From: Mary Bull <Tdbull -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 1995 18:47:14 -0400

I actually thought that strip ("compost salad with fetid cheese") was funny.
Who else but someone extremely familiar with the English language could throw
around near-homonyms to prove his/her obvious mastery of the language
("composed salad with feta cheese"). It's like using puns in every day
conversation. I was never offended - and I'm a female tech writer. Must just
bee meat.

Mary Bull
tdbull -at- aol -dot- com