Re: How do we learn Frame?

Subject: Re: How do we learn Frame?
From: "Shrock, Kelley" <KSHROCK -at- COSMPDGATE -dot- FTCOLLINSCO -dot- NCR -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 1995 11:02:00 MDT

We had an excellent in-house training session with a certified Frame trainer
when we started working with FrameMaker a couple of years ago. It was very
affordable--we were able to do it with a group of about five students.
Please e-mail me directly for information.
Kelley Shrock
Symbios Logic
Colorado Springs, CO
kelley -dot- shrock -at- symbios -dot- com
----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Subject: How do we learn Frame?
Date: Monday, July 31, 1995 4:42PM

deleted opening

>What is the
>best way for our department to learn Framemaker on the Mac? We really
don't
>have much time here, as we need to get up and running as soon as possible
>without losing a lot of writing time.

deleted close

>Regards,
>Bill Hartzer
>Technical Writer
>Global Documentation Services Department

I've heard that Frame provides a good tutorial with
Frame 5. If that doesn't do it, a hands-on class is
a quick way to get started.

Bob Morrisette
writer -at- sabu -dot- EBay -dot- Sun -dot- COM