Tech writer vs. Information

Subject: Tech writer vs. Information
From: Lissa Whitney <lwhitney -at- SCTCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 1995 11:18:20 -0500

I am new to this list and I hope that I am not repeating old stuff. I'm =
sorry if I am.

I have been having a few discussions with a friend. We have been =
wondering about the variations on titles for Technical Writers. We =
noticed that a few companies use the title Information Developer. This =
seems to be the case when the job description includes on-line help.

I am just curious to know how many companies use the Information =
Developer title and what some of you think of using this title.

Thanks for your comments,
Lissa Whitney
SCT Government Systems, Inc.

My opinions are my own