Re: Seybold San Francisco

Subject: Re: Seybold San Francisco
From: Grant Hogarth <GRANT -at- ONYXGFX -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 10:11:27 +8

Kevin and/or Lisa Hodge <klhodge -at- NETLINE -dot- NET> asked
> Subject: Seybold San Francisco Comments:
> To: techwr-l -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L

> >Any other techwhirlers going to the Seybold Electronic Publishing
> >Conference in San Francisco, September 26-29?

I plan on being there... I may be running around like a chicken sans
head, but I'll probably be there. If anyone wants to find me, try
looking in our Booth. ONYX GRAPHICS.

Cheers,
Grant
Grant Hogarth, Information Services/Technical Support
Onyx Graphics Corp.

"If they have to look it up, they're already aggravated"
--B. Block, San Diego Technical Writer