Organization Charts Pointers Needed

Subject: Organization Charts Pointers Needed
From: Michael Perry <mperry -at- AIMNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 04:19:32 GMT

Hi all-
I am in the process of writing a technical proposal which is for a federal
contract
and requires an illustration of the formation of the proposed team to provide
the
services. OUr team consists of about 3 companies or consultants; each with a
specialty. We have one primary consultant and two or three subconsultants which
will be tasked to complete various scientific and technical tasks.
What is the best way to develop an org chart for such a display that would show
the dynamic nature of the team? I use visio a lot for these types of charts but
also use freelance.
Any pointers or tips regarding publications for flowcharts, org charts, etc
would
be very helpful.

Michael Perry
mperry -at- aimnet -dot- com