sorry, i need unsubscribe instructions :)

From: corbett josephine m <z924832 -at- CORN -dot- CSO -dot- NIU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 1995 10:57:52 -0500

i know they have been posted many times before, but i ignored them
because i was not plaaing to unsubscribe :) if some kind soul could
please email me direct with instructions, i would very much appreciate it.

thanks!

josie

Owl was explaining that in a case of Sudden and Temporary Immersion the
Important Thing was to Keep the Head Above Water.

josie corbett
northern illinois university
z924832 -at- corn -dot- cso -dot- niu -dot- edu