Job Opening in Denver, CO

Subject: Job Opening in Denver, CO
From: Christopher Shade <christopher -dot- shade -at- PSCMAIL -dot- PS -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 15:23:00 -0500

The Denver office of Perot Systems Corporation is seeking
a second technical writer. The hired writer will need to
provide proposal writing support while nonbillable. The
position will begin nonbillable. Regrettably, no
relocation award can be offered for this position.

Come join Perot Systems as we step into our 8th year! We
have many exciting projects in Denver, within industries
such as Telecommunications, HealthCare, Insurance, Home
Entertainment, Recreation, and more.

Some qualifications for this position include:

- at least one year of writing experience
- experience on Macintosh and IBM compatible platforms
- experience designing illustrations/graphics
- patience and really good communication skills

Things that would be exceptional:

- experience writing material for proposals
- research experience including interviews
- experience designing standards and documentation
processes, like a proposal development process, or a
document review process
- UNIX
- HTML (WWW page writing)

Please fax resume to: 303/779-1346 ATTN: Dept. TWIIG; or
mail resume to:
Perot Systems Corporation
ATTN: Dept. TWIIG
7887 East Belleview Avenue, 12th Floor