Problem: Embedding Excel table in Word 6

Subject: Problem: Embedding Excel table in Word 6
From: Roy Jacobsen <Roy_Jacobsen -dot- GPS -at- GPS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 1995 08:18:22 EDT

I've done it before with small tables and had no problems, but recently a
coworker was trying to embed a large (four page) Excel table in Word 6. The
problem: only part of the table is showing up on screen. It only prints part of
the table as well.
First we tried selecting the range in Excel, then using the Paste Special
command in Word. The other method is to start in Word: choose
Insert>Object>Create from file, and then select the file with the table you
want. Still no dice.
Any ideas?

Roy Jacobsen
rjacobse -at- gps -dot- com
[Disclaimers? We don't need no steenking disclaimers!]