Re: Internet Clip-Art

Subject: Re: Internet Clip-Art
From: "Bruni, Kathy" <kbruni -at- HQ -dot- WALLDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 10:02:12 -0900

Jennifer:

Visio is a drawing program that has great pictures of computers and
networking symbols, and it is easy to use. I use it for illustrations when I
write technical bulletins, and it is great!

It is available from: Shapeware Corporation
520 Pike Street, Suite 1800
Seattle, WA 98101-4001
Telephone: (206) 521-4500

Kathy Bruni
Technical Writer
Wall Data Incorporated, Kirkland, WA
kbruni -at- hq -dot- walldata -dot- com

"You gave me what you had. If I expected more from you
than I received, then I was filled with my expectation
and not your offer." --Noah benShea