Subject: TECHWR-L Changes -- Long Msg from Listowner
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 11:40:46 -0500

Gang,

Big news! I've taken a new job at LDDS/WorldCom in
Tulsa, Oklahoma. I will be here for another two weeks,
then relocating and starting the new job.

Oklahoma State has consented to continue to host
minor issues. I will continue to be the active
listowner and will be reachable at:
ejray -at- galaxy -dot- galstar -dot- com
Another new address may be forthcoming in the near
future.

I need to reemphasize that TECHWR-L will continue here
only because of the generosity and goodwill of Oklahoma
State University. For the past three years I've been
working in Computing and Information Services here at
OSU, in the same group as the system administrators for
Listserv and related projects. That situation allowed
deal of tolerance and leeway for the list. That is
about to change.

Please do not abuse the list and please don't post or
tolerate irrelevant or off-topic postings. You as list
members need to be self-policing. If promoting and
hosting TECHWR-L is not clearly in the interests of
Oklahoma State, I'm reasonably sure it will be
discontinued without hesitation.

I'll be happy to answer any questions I can.

Thanks!
Eric
ejray -at- galaxy -dot- galstar -dot- com <<-- NEW ADDRESS