Semiconductor types only: What is "Pinnacles" ?

Subject: Semiconductor types only: What is "Pinnacles" ?
From: Anil Jain <anil -at- CORP -dot- CIRRUS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 09:24:00 EDT

Form: Memo
Text: (9 lines follow)
I'm trying to find out about "Pinnacles", a term that I heard recently.
Apparently it is a proposed (or adopted??) standard for on-line
documentation. My understanding is that it is meant for semiconductor
manufacturers. Unfortunately that's all I know about this. I would
appreciate if anyone has some more information on Pinnacles or could direct
me to some other sources.


Use Proportional Font: true

Previous by Author: Rules of Good Writing <humor>
Next by Author: Plug & Play?
Previous by Thread: US-NJ-Piscataway-Tech. Writer-Video Scripts <Recruiter>
Next by Thread: Re: Semiconductor types only: What is "Pinnacles" ?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads