Re[2]: Postscript best for portabil

Subject: Re[2]: Postscript best for portabil
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 06:52:00 -0600

Arlen, you didn't take into account the fact that some of the
companies we work for are more technologically advanced (and certainly
more productive) because we are using mainframe printers that print on
both sides (duplex) and at 58+ pages per minute. And oh yeah--we use
pre-punched paper in the paper tray so it's EASY to put it in binders.
All 300 pages in less that 6 minutes]

No, I'm not. I'm pointing out that many of your customers don't have that
technology for one reason or another. My company, for one, doesn't have a single
double-sided printer within the reach of well over 99% of the workforce, and
we're pretty big.

There's a lot of things a documentation department can justify that the average
user department will never see.

Could someone suggest the name of one of those freeware or shareware double
sided printing utilities which will work from inside Acrobat?

Have fun,
Arlen

arlen -dot- p -dot- walker -at- jci -dot- com
In God we trust, all others must supply data