Forum 95: Checklist Online-documentation

Subject: Forum 95: Checklist Online-documentation
From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 1995 19:56:00 LCL

Hello,

here I am again. Two hours ago I sent my article for the first Forum 95
proceedings, called "Preseedings". Today:

D) Discuss who will develop prototypes for standard dialog boxes
and windows. The programmers will write the code, but the
technical writer might be better qualified to establish the basic
layout and text guidelines for message boxes. There are easy-to-
use tools for this, e.g., Visual Basic.

Any additions or clarifications for this?

If you wish to receive the check list in its present unfinished form, send an
empty message to onlchecklist -at- twh -dot- msn -dot- sub -dot- org

If you wish to join the Forum 95 mailing list, sent a message to
listserv -at- twh -dot- msn -dot- sub -dot- org -dot- the message should contain one or more of the
following lines:

subscribe frum95-l
faq frum95-l
unsubscribe frum95-l