Re: What thrills you (about tech writing)

Subject: Re: What thrills you (about tech writing)
From: "Richard J. collins" <writejob -at- DNAI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 1995 10:44:04 -0800

In article <3um9sr$voe -at- bubba -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu>, Carma C Allen
<ccallen -at- ccgate -dot- dp -dot- beckman -dot- com> wrote:

> Something that will disappear when everything is on-line. One of
> my publications fresh from the printer the paper, the binding, the col
> ors, the smell of a freshly printed book and knowing that it's my creation.

Not to worry Carma, we are a long ways away from all electronic. There is
always going to be a need for printed docs until we see some pretty
fantastic storage and display technology. Maybe sometime around 2025?

Cheers,

Rich Collins