Re: Document Numbering

Subject: Re: Document Numbering
From: Rikki Nyman <c1043 -at- AZFMS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 11:29:00 -0700

It appears that our server is losing mail among other things, I sent out a
summary of the document numbering info I received, but its digits have been
destroyed...somewhere...out there.

When I distilled your responses down for my purposes, the consensus was that
design specifications should be flush left (no indenting) and cueing for the
user should come both from numbering and varying text sizes and weights.

I will recreate the summary for those of you who asked for it with the
rationales behind the various suggestions.

Thank you all so much for your feedback and opinions. One of the reasons the
list is important to me is the education. I just keep learning new stuff! I
will go back to quietly lurking and learning. Thanks!

Rikki