Re: Internet Service Provider instead of AOL, Compuserve, et. al

Subject: Re: Internet Service Provider instead of AOL, Compuserve, et. al
From: David Fisher <DAF -dot- DSKPO27B -at- DSKBGW1 -dot- ITG -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 11:59:00 CST

Jim Curran and Beverly Parks are right. I'm in the Dallas area and have an
account with Internet America. I have unlimited 14.4 or 28.8 access and no
extra charge for either e-mail or my own Web homepage.

After much research I chose this over the other highly advertised services
because of cost to gain access to what I was really interested in -- the World
Wide Web.

If you're looking for a service away from work or want to same some bucks, I'd
look into an ISP in your area. Many of them advertise in the local computing
tabloids (Texas Computing here in Dallas).

Just my .02

David Fisher
dfisher2 -at- ti -dot- com
(Standard disclaimer)