Re: Modems

Subject: Re: Modems
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 07:52:52 -0500

From Bob:
> >For those of you who don't shop for computer stuff often, 14,400 modems
> >(with good comm software) are readily available for under $100...

Forgive me for continuing a hardware thread, but some of you might be
interested in knowing that 28,800 b modems are available at SAM'S for $189.

LF
LaVonna F. Funkhouser Immediate Past President, OK Chapter
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com Program Manager, 1995 Region 5 Conf.
technical writer Society for Technical Communication
COREStaff Communication Svcs.

My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.