Wordperfect Printing Problem

Subject: Wordperfect Printing Problem
From: "William J. Hartzer" <William -dot- Hartzer -at- EMC2-TAO -dot- FISC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 1995 14:09:00 EST

Hi]

Does anyone know if Wordperfect has printer drivers for AFP? We are currently
experiencing some technical problems with our printing through Wordperfect and
various other Windows-related programs.

We have devised a system whereas large documents (a lot of our large files are
in Wordperfect 5.1/5.2 and are 400 pages long) can be printed directly from
our desktop through the LAN onto an IBM 3825 Mainframe printer which prints 60
pages a minute. However, when a document is rather large (greater than 140
pages), the postscript conversion on the Mainframe runs out of memory and
doesn't print the whole document.

Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated]

Regards,
Bill Hartzer
Technical Writer
Fischer International Systems Corporation
Naples, Florida USA