Why we're unsubscribing

From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 08:49:00 LCL

Hello,

* Antwort auf eine Nachricht von Daunna -at- aol -dot- com an All am 15.07.95

DD> Because it takes a half an hour EACH DAY to download all the
DD> messages from
DD> our service (AOL) and then endless hours to wade through mostly
DD> very narrow
DD> special interest topics.

My Internet gateway needs about 3 minutes a day to get TECHWR-L. If you wish
to select the articles before downloading, get direct Internet access through
a local service provider. Use a SLIP connection through a Winsock driver
(shareware, e.g. on the CICA CD-ROMs) and Free Agent 0.55 - a really great
newsreader.

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander