Hogging Bandwidth... Am not!

Subject: Hogging Bandwidth... Am not!
From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 1995 00:22:01 LCL

Hello,

* Antwort auf eine Nachricht von Garret Romaine an All am 12.07.95

GR> >This morning's TECHWR-L digest required nearly 25 minutes to
GR> download from
GR> >America Online on the 2400 baud line available in my hometown
GR> ... blah blah

who uses 2400 Bd modems anymore?

And if you really want Internet access, get it locally.

The users of my BBS have even better possibilities: They can use FIDOnet
technology. This way, they get some 150 messages a minute through a 14400 Bd
modem - including TECHWR-L.

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander