Re: HTML from Word for Windows

Subject: Re: HTML from Word for Windows
From: Chet Ensign <Chet_Ensign%LDS -at- NOTES -dot- WORLDCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 09:55:02 EDT

Gordon Varney says;

> At the moment, whether this is right or wrong doesn't matter, I just need
> a quick and dirty way to do it.

Thank you for including that qualifier.

Get a copy of Internet Assistant for Word. You can download it from Microsoft's
Web site and I believe that it is also available on CompuServe. It is a Word
Wizard that will reformat your Word file into HTML. It is quick, easy to use,
free and if your documents are simple, as you say yours are, you'll get
something reasonable from your files very quickly.

Best regards,

/chet

---
Chet Ensign
Director of Electronic Documentation
Logical Design Solutions
571 Central Avenue http://www.lds.com
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 censign -at- lds -dot- com [email]
908-771-9221 [Phone] 908-771-0430 [FAX]