Context-sensitivity w/ Frame Help?

Subject: Context-sensitivity w/ Frame Help?
From: Arthur Comings <atc -at- CORTE-MADERA -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 14:48:15 PDT

First, let me say how gratifying it is to share thoughts with (and
mainly learn from) all of my fellow tech writers -- in this case,
regarding Help and HTML files. If an employer ever questions the time
I spend using these lists (Frame and Techwhirlers), I'll just ask them
to think of it as a subscription to a trade journal (which most
employers seem to be willing to pay for) -- only much more focused and
immediate.

Anyway, another question has arisen in the course of this discussion:
Does anyone have direct experience with creating context-sensitive
links in an application for Frame Help files? From what I hear, this
is fairly straightforward when you're creating WinHelp files; I wonder
whether Frame is behind the curve on this, or if we just haven't heard
from people who have done it.

I'll copy Frame Corp. on this as well, so maybe we'll hear something
from them.

Thanks

Arthur Comings

Only at this job for a couple of more weeks:

GeoQuest
Corte Madera, California
atc -at- corte-madera -dot- geoquest -dot- slb -dot- com