Acrobat/Folio/Lotus Notes

Subject: Acrobat/Folio/Lotus Notes
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 12:49:06 -0500

If you have provided documents online using one of these
* Adobe Acrobat
* Folio
* Lotus Notes
then I would like to know what you see as their strengths
and weaknesses.

Thanks for your time,

LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser Immediate Past President, OK Chapter
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com Program Manager, 1995 Region 5 Conf.
technical writer Society for Technical Communication
COREStaff Communication Svcs.

My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.