Re: Where does exit door from Tech Writing lead?

Subject: Re: Where does exit door from Tech Writing lead?
From: Herman Holtz <holtz -at- PALTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 1995 08:24:39 -0400

>On Sun, 9 Jul 1995 12:07:05 -0800 you wrote:

>>The question is: how do I put my talent and experience as a communicator to
>>work in some other way that pays as well as what I am currently doing?

If what you are now doing pays well, why do you want to change?
***
Herman Holtz [holtz -at- paltech -dot- com] Marketing consultant, general and
technical writing services. Author 60+ books, including best-
selling How to Succeed as an Independent Consultant (John Wiley).
PO Box 1731, Wheaton, MD 20915. 301-649-2499; fax: 301-649-5745