DOS screen capture program...?

Subject: DOS screen capture program...?
From: Richard Dimock <red -at- ELSEGUNDOCA -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 1995 15:34:47 PDT

Dee asked about screen capture DOS programs, and HIJACK.

Yep, HIJACK works well, and can give you screen captures
in a wide variety of formats.

You display the screen you want, then press the HOT KEY
combination you have perviously selected. Zap! You have it.

I used it for many captures on one DOS product, but had
a major problem with the HOT KEY. If the screen is set up
to disappear or change to another screen when you press
ANY key ("Press any key to continue"), you lose the screen
when you press the HOT KEY combo. I never could overcome
that problem.

I don't remember the HIJACK cost, nor the version I used
in 1992.

Good Luck!

Dick Dimock, Artfully Senior Information Products Developer
AT&T Global Information Solutions
El Segundo, CA Where the parking lot is emptying on Friday
afternoon.