In search of a manual

Subject: In search of a manual
From: "Michael A. Vealey" <Vealey -at- UMBC -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 1995 16:44:46 LOCAL

My wife and I are starting up a freelance tech writing service and we are in
the process of stocking the bookshelves with reference manuals.

There is one in particular that was recommended and we can't find. It's
called "A Resume Writer's Guide to Asking Effective Questions" by the
Professional Association of Resume Writers in St Petersberg Florida. They
stopped publishing the book in the early '90s.

If you have a copy of this or know if it's worth having, please let me know.

Thanks in advance and all that jazz...

= Mike Vealey |\/| University of Maryland =
= Vealey -at- UMBC -dot- EDU |..| Baltimore County =
= \/ =
="In the Grand Canyon National Park in Arizona, rangers are killing mule =
= deer that have become hooked on junk food left over by tourists. Doesn't =
= make sense. Shouldn't they shoot the tourists instead?" =
= -- Andrei Codrescu =
= All opinions expressed are mine and mine alone. You can't have them! =