Re: Odd Request

Subject: Re: Odd Request
From: Peter Bechberger <up0s -at- RZSTUD1 -dot- RZ -dot- UNI-KARLSRUHE -dot- DE>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 1995 17:05:14 GMT

Hi Garret,

I have to warn you: The German Word spell checker is really bad. Here in
Germany, I don't know anybody who uses it. Especially if there are many
technical terms in the text, the spell checker has to pass on them. Perhaps
it's ok for every-day language, but I don't think you have to check a novel
:-).

How is the English Word spell checker? Is there anybody using it?

Regards,

Peter

--
Peter Bechberger *** eMail up0s -at- rz -dot- uni-karlsruhe -dot- de