Re: trifocals

Subject: Re: trifocals
From: Gwen Barnes <gwen -dot- barnes -at- MUSTANG -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 1995 15:25:41 GMT

-> Now I have something called 'progressive lenses'. No little lines.
-> Distance prescription on top. Reading presecription on the bottom.
-> Mid-distance in the middle (state the obvious, Kat; waste bandwidth;
-> see if anybody notices). Full width of the lens for each focal
-> state, and gradual transitions between them.

I received my initiation into Middle Age about a month ago and went for
the 'progressive' bifocals as well. Acclimatization took a mere
nanosecond, and I can now see the computer screen clearly with a natural
head and neck position, even.

Cheers, @DISCLAIMER@
Gwen gwen -dot- barnes -at- mustang -dot- com
MSI * Connecting the world 805-873-2500