Re: What Hardware? (Was: ...dtp software for windoze)

Subject: Re: What Hardware? (Was: ...dtp software for windoze)
From: Stuart Reynolds <stuartr -at- FIRSTGRAPHICS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 02:00:00 -0700

>Incidentally, I did like it :). It was so impossible!

>Perhaps we should have some kind of competition about the worst
>disclaimers people have ever seen...

>Regards,

>James Perkins Phone: +358 0 5112 3648
>Nokia Telecommunications Fax: +358 0 5112 3876
>P.O. Box 33 Email: perkins -at- tele -dot- nokia -dot- fi
>02601 Espoo FINLAND Internal: Hiomo 5/4

Hey James...

No that should be some fun reading.. :) I like that idea. :) OK here's my
"entry"..

Legal Stuff:
We didn't wanna hafta do this, but our Solicitors screamed at us and we
really don't like getting them mad So here goes with the legal stuff...
The only thing we guarantee is that this program will take up disk space.
Yes this can be a precioous commodity, but hey, we didn't ask you to
fownload this, although we do appreciate it. If this program doesn't work,
Tough. If there are files missing from the archive, tough. If it runs but
you can't figure out how to use it, we don't want to hear about it. In
fact, we haven't left any method of contact with us, as we don't want to
hear any complaints, gripes, bitching, etc. This program is provided free
of charge and is not limited or disabled in any way, shape or form. If you
have gotten this far, we are amazed, but fortunately for yourself, we are
now at the end of the leagl ramblings, that we were supposed to put here.
The Development Team.

This came in a little utility I downloaded a couple of years ago. I won't
mention the company name, but they are a fully fledged communications
software development company now. :)

Stui

------=| First Impression Graphics |=------
Yes these are my own thoughts and/or opinions.. Why the hell do I need to have
this disclaimer anyways?!?!?!?! It's my opinion and everyone's entitled to it.
If you don't like it, then don't read it! My employer backs me up on this as
I am one and the same person.