Re: Keyboard Font or Char

Subject: Re: Keyboard Font or Char
From: Barb Philbrick <barb -dot- philbrick -at- PCOHIO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 20:16:00 -0500

BR>>I am looking for a font or character set that looks like the keys on
BR>a >keyboard. Is anyone aware of such a thing? Thanks in advance.
BR>>Roger Bell
BR>>AT&T Global Information Solutions

BR>Look into this.

BR>RRKeyCaps includes a tiny outline of all the special keys on a PC
BR>keyboard, Tab, Enter, Esc, and so on.
BR>RRKeyLetters includes outlines of all the printable characters onn
BR>the keyboard, A to Z, 0 to 9, punctuation, and so on.

BR>Contact RoadRunner Computing at 504-346-0019 for info.

Also see the CorelDraw TrueType fonts. There's one called Keystroke that
sounds like what you want. BTW, I'm not sure, but I think Keystroke
might have come with Corel 3 and not with 4.

I also created some additions to Keystroke for things like PF keys. If
you need it, I'd be happy to send it to you.

~ CMPQwk 1.4 #9107 ~ I multitask... I read in the bathroom!

_ _ --------------------------------------------------------------
|_|_| PC-Ohio PCBoard OLS HST 16.8: 216-381-3320
|_|_| The Best BBS in America Cleveland, OH V34 28.8: 216-691-3030

Previous by Author: Online response "cards"
Next by Author: Need Install Guide advice
Previous by Thread: Re: Newbie sez ?? ROTFL ??
Next by Thread: Re: What's a dtp?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads