Re: computer humor

Subject: Re: computer humor
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 1995 09:50:43 -0400

Cathy Luther posted a list of computer-related one-liners (repeat after me:
I love hyphens; I love hyphens...) with an apology for an off-topic post.

You don't need to apologize, Cathy.
(1) Most of us work with computers, after all. That makes computer
jokes marginally relevant to our professional lives.

(2) Off-topic or not, I liked them.

(3) With the helpful Subject line -- HUMOR: Computer Messages --
anyone pressed for time could delete or quickly browse past it.

BTW, I've seen a few of them is .sig lines already. Expect to see many
more now that the list is being widely distributed.

In fact,
where's my editor...

@Kat
- view sig with monospaced font & 60char screen window -

Kat Nagel LIFE1 (techwriting) katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
MasterWork LIFE2 (music) PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com

/|
\'o.O' SEEN ON THE 'NET:
=(___)=
U Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (T)hrowup