Forum 95 Mailing List Open

From: Alexander von Obert <a -dot- v -dot- obert -at- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 1995 13:46:07 GMT

Hello,

you could read enough about Forum 95, an international conference for
technical communicators in Dortmund, Germany on Nov. 13.-95, 1995.

If you intend to visit Forum 95 or wish to discuss with people who
will, you are invited to subscribe to the Forum 95 mailing list.

To subscribe, den e-Mail:

To: listserv -at- twh -dot- msn -dot- sub -dot- org
Subj: <Doesn4t matter>
Body:
SUBSCRIBE frum95-l
HELP

I4m in final testing of my mailing list server. Please, don4t expect
very fast turn-around times: The mailing list server is part of my
FIDOnet-Internet gateway, running on my BBS computer (FIDOnet
2:2490/1719). I only poll once or twice a day.

If you prefer, you can access the mailing list through FIDOnet
technology as area TWH.FORUM_95. But you would have to poll it here in
Nuernberg, Germany.

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander