Re: MUDs and MOOs

Subject: Re: MUDs and MOOs
From: Bladin'Man <nmmaher -at- BETA -dot- LOYNO -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 1995 22:59:04 +0000

> I hope someone has the PATIENCE to answer another novice's question:

Asking is the only way to become anything other than a "novice", but we
are all still novices in our own areas.

> What's involved in connecting to one of these MOOs or MUDs--just sending
> an e-mail message, or do I need something special loaded on my PowerPC?

You are going to have to TELNET to a MOO or MUD (I'm sure someone will
tell you a good address). MOO's and MUD's are kept on servers. Basicly,
they are on-going 'Chat sessions'.

good luck...some of them are very strange...<grin>

+=====+
--- /XXXXX/ Sk8 Cool
- /XXXXXXXXX/ BladnMan -at- Aol -dot- com
/XXXXXXXXX/
+=========+ "Never Let Age Dictate Ability"