Re: Project scheduling SW

Subject: Re: Project scheduling SW
From: Bill Bledsoe <taft!bledsobl -at- UUSTAR -dot- STARNET -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 14:54:26 -0500

Richard, Techwr-ler's,

We unfortunately use Project right now. It IS a tremendous resource hog
and really has a "bottom-up" mentality when it comes to project
scheduling. We are waiting on our copy of PUB$ Estimator from Comtech.
Much better product, much cheaper too!!!

I am not affiliated with Comtech either, but I've taken JoAnn's Managing
Documentation & Instructional Design Projects from SkillTech. Great

Bill Bledsoe
AGE Systems
Systems Administration Center
Technical Writer
bledsobl -at- agedwards -dot- com

* Bill's opinions are Bill's, not Ben's!!! *