Query: Online Help Course -Reply

Subject: Query: Online Help Course -Reply
From: Richard Anderson <RICHARD -at- ERUDITE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 17:26:57 -0600

Erika wrote:
<snip>
I'm desperately seeking a good online help course! Any suggestions?
<snip>

Communitec, Inc. is a company in Michigan that travels around the
country and teaches several very broad and helpful class about writing
online help. Their number is (800-524-2794). In one of their classes,
they review almost two dozen help authoring tools, including RoboHelp,
Doc-to-Help, HDK (my favorite), ForeHelp, etc., etc. They also review
their own unique process for producing documentation (online or not).

Richard Anderson
Lead Technical Writer
Erudite Software & Consulting, Inc.
Provo, Utah