MUDs and MOOs

Subject: MUDs and MOOs
From: Richard Dimock <red -at- ELSEGUNDOCA -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 11:52:16 PDT

The MUD is a Multiple Use Document, such as Reference Manual and
Training Coursebook, and Online Help file.

The MOO is uncertain. I suspect OO is Object Oriented and M might
stand for Multimedia. This gives the video and audio objects
equal treatment with other information objects.

I will dig out my IEEE PComm mag tonight and see what I can find.

Dick Dimock, Artfully Senior Tech Writer
AT&T Global Information Solutions
El Segundo, CA Overlooking no longer lax LAX