Brochures and Contracts

Subject: Brochures and Contracts
From: Sally J Meckling <salmeck+ -at- PITT -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 11:16:53 -0400

Dear TW's-
I have a very specific question about pricing a job. I've been
asked to bid on a job that consists of writing 10 brochures a month for a
year for a training facility. Generally, I wouldn't be so shaky about
bidding on this job, but the director has already taken several bids and
rejected them all, so I'm a little leary of overbidding. She wants an
estimate on an individual brochure. They're small, usually describing
just one seminar, and are one 11x17 page. Is there a going rate for this?
Thanks to any who respond.

Sally Meckling
M & M Communications
854 Thomas Road