Re: Portfolio contents

Subject: Re: Portfolio contents
From: Suzanne Townsend <ac158 -at- CCN -dot- CS -dot- DAL -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 08:33:34 -0300

On Thu, 29 Jun 1995, Sue Ellen Adkins wrote:

> I'm working to put together my first portfolio. I think I need to include
> examples of various types of writing but do I need to include samples from
> various tools? Would it be advisable to do the same document in PageMaker,
> Quark, and FrameMaker?

My advice is: It isn't necessary. That's like showing the hammer you used
to build a house: Who cares? Just use the best-looking examples of each
TYPE of work (e.g., graphics, book), and in your resume, list the tools
you use the most.

Suzanne Townsend <ac158 -at- ccn -dot- cs -dot- dal -dot- ca>
"Just look at the breeze!"
-- Roncaism of the Week --