Recomendations for dtp software for windoze

Subject: Recomendations for dtp software for windoze
From: Richard Dimock <red -at- ELSEGUNDOCA -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 15:58:14 PDT

D,

I heartily recommend Frame for the pc over Word 6 for any
large document (approaching or exceeding 100 pages).

Word doesn't give you the chapter-handling features that
Frame gives.

Your Interleaf and Word experience with components and styles
transfers fairly smoothly to Frame.

Be darn sure to install lotsa memory - 8 is ok, and I use
Frame on my 4 Meg notebook, but I think 16 would be far better.

Caviat: if time is a problem (HAA!) stick with your familiar
tool. Else get real training on the new tool.

Ta!

Dick Dimock, Artfully Senior Tech Writer (Information Developer, etc.)
AT&T Global Information Solutions
El Segundo, CA Overlooking a lovely green golf course, but I
have to squint thru the 330,000 volt power lines.