where are the test messages?

Subject: where are the test messages?
From: Ronald Lee Stone <ston0030 -at- GOLD -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 13:44:48 -0500

I have scrolled through recent digests frantically for these messages.

Where are they located?

> Date: Tue, 27 Jun 1995 11:37:10 -0700
> From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
> Subject: Calls for help

> I can understand why someone who suddenly stops receiving TECHWR-L messages
> might send a brief test message to the list.

> What I can't understand is why anyone would send their reply to such a
> message to the list. I don't see how anyone but E. Shrdlu can benefit from
> knowing that Joe Mxzyplk recieved E. Shrdlu's test message. Am I missing
> something? ...RM

> Richard Mateosian President, Berkeley STC
> Freelance Technical Writer srm -at- c2 -dot- org Review Editor, IEEE Micro

Until later,

Ron

Ronald L. Stone : ston0030 -at- gold -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu : (612) 644-9706
listowner-administration : (subscriptions, filelist, general)
RADIO-L : discussion of Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)