STC contacts in Twin Cities, MN, area?

Subject: STC contacts in Twin Cities, MN, area?
From: Maryann Corbett <maryann -at- MNROSDP -dot- REVISOR -dot- LEG -dot- STATE -dot- MN -dot- US>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 1995 11:12:05 -0500

Dear folks,

Once again, I'm appealing to this list to help me find the appropriate person
to contact about the Society for Technical Communication in the Mpls/St.Paul
area. I had Jeff Johnson's street address, but snail mail has been returned
to sender. Please help.

Maryann Corbett
maryann -dot- corbett -at- revisor -dot- leg -dot- state -dot- mn -dot- us